Vivo is the leading smartphone brand company that has launched a lot of beautiful and well feautres smartphones so far. Vivo Y51L is one of its release which looks stunning and include a lot of features. If you are in search for Vivo Y51L USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y51L smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y51L Review
Vivo Y51L was officially released in 2016, January. Regarding the display, the phone comes with 5 inches large display supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. For better performance, the phone include 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor.
It include Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop).
When it comes to camera, the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope and ambient light sensor. The phone comes only in one colors which is white.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y51L
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y51L.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y51L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y51L.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y51L.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.