If you are Vivo Y53 user and want to download the official driver for your device, then don’t worry, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Vivo Y53 smartphone.
In this post, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo Y53 smartphone. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Specifications of Vivo Y53
Vivo Y53 is a stylish design smartphone supporting dual-sim mechanism. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is quite large considering 5.0 inches display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB. The camera of the phone includes 8MP primary with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
Download USB Driver For Vivo Y53
- Download Qualcomm Driver For Flashing Firmware
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y53.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y53.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y53.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.