Do you own Vivo Y65? The phone was released in 2017, November with dual-sim mechanism. For connectivity purpose or flashing firmware on your device require drivers. You need to download the official drivers released for your device. Here you will get the Vivo Y65 drivers. Just follow the tutorial.
Specifications of Vivo Y65
Vivo Y65 exists in the mid-range category of android smartphones. It offers incredible features in a suitable price tag. The Phone comes with a quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The type of display it considers is the IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
Talking about its storage will surprise you, as it offers 16 GB of internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB. The Budgetary phone includes 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to increase the performance of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It comes in three colors which are Matte Black, Gold, and Rose Gold. The price of Vivo Y65 in India starts at 13,500.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Vivo Y65
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y65.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y65.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y65.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y65.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Effortless Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.