Want to download and install drivers for your Vivo Y69? Here, you will be able to find all the required official drivers along with the PC Suite software.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone requires a specific kind of driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Vivo Y69
For flashing the stock firmware on your device, you need to download the CDC/VCOM Drivers for your device:
- Download Vivo CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y69.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y69.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y69.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y69.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y69 USB Drivers on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y69.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y69 ADB drivers on your computer.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit
Specifications of Vivo Y69
Vivo Y69 is popular for its camera, as the phone offers 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera.
The storage of the phone includes 32 GB internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered Octa-Core technology to increase the performance of the phone.
Vivo Y69 is packed with Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Proximity, and compass.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.