Vivo Y69 is an Android smartphone that made an entry into the market in 2017, September. The phone comes IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Vivo Y69 drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow the guide and you are good to go.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connecting your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device. Every operation requires specific drivers that need to be installed on the computer. Here, you will find all the required officially released Vivo USB drivers for your Vivo Y69 smartphone.
Specifications of Vivo Y69
Vivo Y69 is popular for its camera, as the phone offers 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera. The storage of the phone includes 32 GB internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered Octa-Core technology to increase the performance of the phone. Vivo Y69 is packed with Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Proximity, and compass. The price of Vivo Y69 in India starts from 12,999.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Vivo Y69
For flashing the stock firmware on your device, you need to download the CDC/VCOM Drivers for your device:
- Download Vivo CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y69.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y69.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y69.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y69.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Safely download the above drivers for your device and install it on your computer. If you have any queries related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.