Do you own Xiaomi Back Shark 3 smartphone? If your answer is yes, then you could be here in order to find all the required officially released Xiaomi software stuff. If that is the case, then you are obviously in the right place here to find all the required drivers and tools for your Xiaomi Black Shark 3 smartphone.
So, we are here to provide you the latest officially released Xiaomi ADB/MIUI USB drivers that are officially tested. If you are going to connect your Xiaomi Black Shark 3 smartphone to your computer, then you will need to install the drivers on your computer required for your smartphone model. When you are going to install the drivers, you should first check that these drivers are compatible and supported by my smartphone or it has specifically released for my smartphone. Here, in this post, we are providing all these stuff for free along with the detailed implementation guide and video tutorials provided below based on the installation of these drivers. Watch the guide and video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers that will help you installing the Xiaomi MIUI USB drivers easily on your computer.
These drivers and tools are compatible with all versions of windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Review
Black Shark 3 was officially released in 2020, March with dual sim mechanism. The phone has got awesome 6.67 inches AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels with AOD (always-ON-display). The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, Xiaomi Black Shark 3 offers three variants of 128 GB with 3 GB RAM or 128 GB with 12 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Triple 64MP + 13MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Xiaomi Black Shark 3 is powered by Li-Po 4720 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are Lightning Black, Armor Gray and Star Silver.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 price in dollar is about $529.
Download Xiaomi ADB/MIUI USB Drivers For Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Download Xiaomi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
Video Tutorials on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Guide on How To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB Driver for your Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.