Xiaomi Mi 2 is a wonderful smartphone with outstanding design. The phone was officially released in 2012, November.
In this post, we will provide you all the required drivers officially released for your Xiaomi Mi 2 smartphone. In order to connect your smartphone to a computer, navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 2 Review
Xiaomi Mi 2 runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) upgradable to Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) powered by quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 4.3 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 2 price in Pakistan is 23,000.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 2
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 2.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 2.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.