Xiaomi Mi 4C made an entry in the market in 2015, April. The phone has a quite stunning design.
In this post, you will find all the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 4C smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the officially released latest drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 4C Review
The phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning scratch-resistant glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery. Xiaomi Mi 4C price in Pakistan is 18,500.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 4C
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 4C.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 4C.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 4C.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 4C.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.