Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer was officially released in 2019, June. The phone include awesome specs. If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Edition Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.39 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 6 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include two variants 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 12MP + 16MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyro. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3300 mAh battery and comes in only one color which is black.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer price is 530 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.