Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite runs on Android 9.0 and include triple camera. The phone has a beautiful design. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Specs
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.39 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 Pie powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include triple 48MP+8MP+2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4030 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are black, blue and white.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.