Do you own Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.39 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include four variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM or 512 GB with 12 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 12MP + 16MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, bluetooth, GPS, NFC, infrared port and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are dream white and titanium black.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.