If you are Xiaomi Mi A2 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find all the latest drivers for your Xiaomi Mi A2 smartphone. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi A2.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Review
The phone was officially released in 2018, July with dual sim. The display of the phone is 5.99 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.0 (Oreo) upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 32/64 GB with 4 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 20MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera with dual LED flash including auto-HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. The price of Xiaomi Mi A2 price is 190 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi A2
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi A2.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.