Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was officially released in 2017, June with hybrid dual sim. The phone has a stunning design.
In this post, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the officially released required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review
The phone is equipped with 6.44 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32/64/128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 12MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 price in Pakistan is 28,999.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.