Do you own Xiaomi Mi Play? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Downloading the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone will allow you to connect your smartphone to a computer. In this post, we have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
All you need is to just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers for your Xiaomi Mi Play.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi Play Review
Regarding the display, the phone has 5.84 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and offers three awesome colors which are dream blue, twilight gold and black.
The price of Xiaomi Mi Play in Pakistan is 26,999.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Mi Play
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi Play.
How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.