Xiaomi Mi4i is an Android handset that was launched in 2015, April with Dual sim mechanism and corning scratch-resistant glass technology. If you to tranfer files to your computer or flashing firmware on your deivce, then you need to download the Mi4i USB Drivers.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi4i
Regarding the storage, the phone include 16 or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM. The version of OS installed on it is Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor to support the performance of the phone. For graphics, it include Adreno 405.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity and compass. It is powered by 3120 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
regarding the display, the phone has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.0 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 covered by corning scratch-resistant glass technology. With Xiaomi Mi4i, you can capture memories with such a quality results. The primary camera of the phone is 13MP with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The price of Xiaomi Mi4i in India starts from 11,999.
Download Xiaomi Mi4i USB Driver
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi4i.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.