If you are Xiaomi Redmi 4x user and want to hardreset your device due to some serious issues. Then you need to download the official drivers for your device in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Xioami Redmi 4x comes with 5.0 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marsmallow) and you can also upgrade it to Android 7.1.2 (Nougat).
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include three varients 64 GB with 4 GB RAM, 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. For photos and videos, it include awesome 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4100 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, gyro, compass, accelerometer and proximity.
The price of Xiaomi Redmi 4x in India is approximately 11,299.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.