Xiaomi Redmi 5A is one of the popular smartphone that made an entry in the market back 2017, November. The phone comes with Dual-sim mechanism.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Xiaomi Redmi 5A comes with awesome features outside the box. The phone is assembled with 5.0 inches display supporting a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it Android 7.1.2 (Nougat). It is equipped with a quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 Snapdragon 425 processor for higher performance.
It provides enough storage capacity for its users, as it includes two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB. The camera of the phone is quite awesome offering 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity. It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery for the long and stable performance of the phone. The price of Xiaomi Redmi 5A in India starts from 5,999.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Download ADB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Download CDC Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
Also, if you are interested in downloading the official latest Xiaomi Redmi 9 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.