If you are in search for Xiaomi Redmi 6 smartphone drivers, then don’t worry about that. We will help you to find the latest officially released drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 6 smartphone.
All you need is to follow this article and you will be able to find the required drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 6. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
There are different drivers available for different purposes. In this post, you will get all the official Xiaomi drivers.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Simply, download all the drivers from the download section below.
Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers below.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Review
Regarding the display, the phone include 5.45 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo), also upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
Similarly, for better performance, the phone include octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. Moreover, the internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. Additionally, It also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
Further, the camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 5MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 price in Pakistan is 21,999.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 6.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 6.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 6.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 6.
How To Install Xiaomi Redmi 6 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
- Simply, download the ADB & Fastboot Setup from the download section above.
- Now, extract the folder and run the file.
- Further, follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
Need For Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Similarly, For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Moreover, For transferring files to your computer.
- Additionally, For updating or installing the latest firmware.
Also, if you want to download the official Xiaomi Redmi 6a USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.