Xiaomi Redmi 9A comes with a large display of 6.53 inches running on Android 10 with MIUI 12. If you are in search of this latest Xiaomi Redmi 9A USB drivers, then you are in the right place here to find and download the officially released Xiaomi USB/ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released Xiaomi USB tested drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 9A along with the detail installation guide and video tutorials provided below that will guide on how to install redmi USB driver easily on your computer. We have include all kind of drivers in this post and also Mi pc suite that kind be used for various kind of operations.
Before installing these drivers, you should watch the video tutorials carefully in order to install all the drivers correctly on your computer without any hassle. These drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows 10 64 bit, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista and XP. These drivers will also help you to connect your Redmi airdots to your computer.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Review
Redmi 9A was officially released in 2020, July supporting dual-sim. Regarding the display, Redmi 9A is equipped with 6.53 inches screen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels powered by an Octa-Core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone offers 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro and proximity. Xiaomi Redmi 9A is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome combination of colors that are Granite Grey, Peacook Green and Sky Blue.
You can get this awesome smartphone for just 80 EUR.
Download Xiaomi ADB/USB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download MTP Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Xiaomi ADB/USB Driver
- Different drivers are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Provide a software interface to the hardware.
- Hardware can easily communicate with the software components, if the required drivers are installed.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.