Xiaomi Redmi Go runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and comes with 5.0 inches screen. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi Go. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Xiaomi Redmi Go Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone include two variants 8 GB with 1 GB RAM or 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including HDR and 5MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. Xiaomi Redmi Go support dual sim and is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. If offers two colors which are black and blue.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi Go
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Go.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Go.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Go.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Go.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.