Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S was officially released in 2019, May. If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 48MP + 5MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 13MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port and USB. The sensor on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are onyx black, sapphire blue, ruby red and astro white.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.