Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro runs on Android 9.0 (Pie). If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Specification
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include three variants 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone is awesome including Quad 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are black, blue, red and white.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.