If you are Alcatel 3 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Alcatel 3 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel 3 (2019)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel 3 (2019).
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel 3 (2019).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel 3 (2019).
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel 3 (2019).
Alcatel 3 (2019) Review
The phone is equipped with 5.94 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1560 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail glass technology. Alcatel 3 runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. The phone comes in two colors which are blue-purple gradient and black-blue gradient.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.