If you are Alcatel 5 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Alcatel 5 smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel 5
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel 5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel 5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel 5.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel 5.
Alcatel 5 Review
While reviewing the Alcatel 5 smartphone, I am excited to share the specs of this particular smartphone with you. When it comes to camera, the phone include 12MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and dual 13MP + 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1 (Nougat) powered by octa-core processor. Regarding the internal storage, the phone include two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.7 inches with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
Alcatel 5 price is 230 EUR.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.