Alcatel 5V release date is 2018, July. If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Alcatel 5V smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel 5V
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel 5V.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel 5V.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel 5V.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel 5V.
Alcatel 5V Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1500 pixels protected by Asahi Dragontrail glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 32 GB of internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto additional storage. The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and blue. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, fingerprint, gyro, and compass.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.