Alcatel A7 made an entry in the market in 2017, September with a stunning design. Alcatel A7 is a low budget phone and rocks the market with its features and performance.
In this post, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Alcatel A7 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel A7
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel A7.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel A7.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel A7.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel A7.
Alcatel A7 Review
Alcatel A7 is packed with internal memory of 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches screen with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
For better performance and running the application smoothly, the phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by octa-core processor. Price of Alcatel A7 price in 190 EUR.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.