Alcatel is one of the rising smartphone brands. It has released many super awesome smartphones so far. If you are a user of Alcatel One Touch Idol, then you should download the required drivers for your smartphone. In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released Alcatel One Touch Idol USB driver.
You will find all the latest official Alcatel One Touch Idol USB driver, simply download the drivers from below. Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers available in this post.
Table of Contents
- Alcatel One Touch Idol USB Driver: It’s Compatibility
- Alcatel One Touch Idol USB Driver Download: Free Latest Official USB Driver
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Review
Alcatel One Touch Idol USB Driver: It’s Compatibility
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware. If you want to transfer some crucial files, photos, and videos between your computer and a smartphone. It is obvious, that you will have to install the ADB driver on the computer to let it happen.
Similarly, for flashing the firmware file, you will need to install CDC or VCOM drivers.
All these drivers included in this post are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
So, whatever Windows is running on your computer. You can install these drivers and it will work perfectly fine.
Alcatel One Touch Idol USB Driver Download: Free Latest Official USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Alcatel One Touch Idol.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Alcatel One Touch Idol.
- Download MTP Driver for Alcatel One Touch Idol.
How To Install Alcatel One Touch Idol USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, a new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Installing a Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Similarly, for transferring files to your computer.
- Additionally, for updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Moreover, for rooting your smartphone.
Alcatel One Touch Idol Review
Regarding the display, the phone features a 4.66 inches screen. Moreover, for protection, It includes Asahi Dragontrail glass. It runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
For smoothy performance, the phone includes a Dual-Core 1.0 GHz cortex-A9 processor. As for the storage, the phone offers 4GB along with 1 GB RAM. Moreover, It also supports micro-SD card for additional storage.
Similarly, the camera of the phone features 8MP primary camera with an LED flash. 2MP secondary camera for selfies is available at the front.
The connectivity medium includes GPS, Radio, WLAN, Bluetooth, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are proximity, compass, and accelerometer.
Alcatel One Touch Idol offers Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery. It is available in five colors that are Silver, Slate, Pink, Red, and Yellow.
Also, if you are interested in downloading Alcatel One Touch Fierce USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.