Alcatel is one of the popular smartphone brand company and its smartphones are known for its affordable price. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar.
Alcatel Onetouch Pixi Pulsar Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen which is a standard size and easy to use with one hand. Also light in weight and easily adjustable in pocket. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.3 GHz dual core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include internal memory of 4 GB with 512 MB RAM in which 2 GB of memory is occupied by system and the remaining 2 GB is free for users. For more storage, it also support external storage via micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera which is not so good but is capable of capturing average photos and videos.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. It also support 4G and the browsing performance is good. The phone is powered by 1400 mAh battery which last for a long.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.