Are you searching for Alcatel Raven A574BL drivers? If yes, then this is the right place where you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone along with PC Suite software.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone requires a specific kind of driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel Raven A574BL
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel Raven A574BL.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel Raven A574BL.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel Raven A574BL.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel Raven A574BL.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Alcatel Raven A574BL USB Drivers on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Alcatel Raven A574BL.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Alcatel Raven A574BL ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Alcatel Raven A574BL Specs
The phone has a standard size display and is light in weight. The display of the phone is 5 inches TFT-TN capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels protected by Asahi fiber glass 2 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) powered by Quad-Core 1.1 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2050 mAh battery which include standby time upto 10 days and talk time upto 12 HRS.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone comes only one color which is black.