Alcatel Smart Tab 7 was officially released in 2019, September. If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Alcatel Smart Tab 7. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Alcatel Smart Tab 7
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Alcatel Smart Tab 7.
- Download MTP Drivers for Alcatel Smart Tab 7.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Alcatel Smart Tab 7.
- Download Alcatel PC Suite Software for Alcatel Smart Tab 7.
Alcatel Smart Tab 7 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 7.0 inches TN TFT capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 600×1024 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1.5 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the phone include 0.3MP primary camera and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2580 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black. The sensor on the phone includes an accelerometer.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.