Do you own Allview P10 Style? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Allview P10 Style comes with 8 GB of internal memory paired with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Allview P10 Style USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Allview P10 Style
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Allview P10 Style.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Allview P10 Style.
- Download PC Suite software For Allview P10 Style.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Allview P10 Style USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Allview P10 Style.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Allview P10 Style ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Allview P10 Style Specifications
The phone is equipped with 5.34 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, providing a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels
It operates on Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by a Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
The internal memory of the phone includes 8 GB paired with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card
The camera features 8MP primary lens with LED flash. In addition, 8MP secondary lens for selfies is available at the front
It is powered by Li-Po 2300 mAh battery
Officially available in Black, and Gold colors
Price of Allview P10 Style is about 230 EUR