Do you own Allview Soul X6 Xtreme? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Allview Soul X6 Xtreme comes with 64 GB of internal memory paired with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Allview Soul X6 Xtreme USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Allview Soul X6 Xtreme
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Allview Soul X6 Xtreme.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Allview Soul X6 Xtreme.
- Download PC Suite software For Allview Soul X6 Xtreme.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Allview Soul X6 Xtreme USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Allview Soul X6 Xtreme.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Allview Soul X6 Xtreme ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Allview Soul X6 Xtreme Specifications
The phone is equipped with 6.39 inches AMOLED touchscreen, providing a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels
It operates on Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by an Octa-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB paired with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card
The camera features a Dual 16MP + 5MP primary lens with LED flash. In addition, a Motorized pop-up 8MP secondary lens for selfies is available
It is powered by Li-Po 3450 mAh battery
Officially available in Urban Violet color
Price of Allview Soul X6 Xtreme is about 360 EUR