If you are a user of BlackBerry Z3 and want to download the required USB drivers, then you are in the right place here. In this post, we will provide you the official BlackBerry Z3 USB driver. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download all the required drivers for your smartphone.
You will need drivers to be installed in many situations. Some of them includes connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or flashing firmware on your device. There are different drivers for different purposes.
BlackBerry Z3 USB Driver: Drivers and It’s Types
Here, you will find ADB driver for connecting purposes. Qualcomm drivers for flashing firmware on your device. Similarly, many other drivers are included in this post.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Download the drivers. Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Compatibility Of BlackBerry Z3 USB Driver
All these BlackBerry USB driver included in this post are compatible with all versions of Windows OS. These versions includes Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
You can download and install it on any version of Windows OS.
BlackBerry Z3 USB Driver Download: Official Latest Drivers
- Download BlackBerry (ADB) Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download BlackBerry (Qualcomm) Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for BlackBerry Z3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for BlackBerry Z3.
- Download BlackBerry (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for BlackBerry Z3.
- Download BlackBerry PC Suite for BlackBerry Z3.
How To Install BlackBerry Z3 USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required BlackBerry USB Driver for BlackBerry Z3.
BlackBerry Z3 Review
The phone was officially released in 2014 February. It features 5.0 inches screen supporting the resolution of 540×960 pixels. It runs on BlackBerry OS 10.2.1, upgradable to 10.3.1.
For smoothy performance, the phone offers dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200 processor. Moreover, the internal memory of the phone includes 8 GB with 1.5 GB RAM. It also supports micro-SD card for additional storage.
For the camera, the phone features 5MP primary lens with LED flash. 1.1MP secondary lens are available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, USB, and WLAN. BlackBerry Z3 offers Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. It is available only in one color that is Black.
Price of BlackBerry Z3 is about 90 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.