Xiaomi Redmi 9i is one of the recent releases of the Xiaomi Smartphone brand. The phone has awesome specs and low on budget. If you have this awesome smartphone in your hand and want to connect it to your computer, then you should download the official Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB driver.
In this post, You will be able to download all the required official Xiaomi USB driver for your Redmi 9i. Additionally, you will also get the Mi PC Suite software.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB Driver and Mi PC Suite Software: It’s Purpose
Before performing any operation on your smartphone, you will need to download and install the official drivers for your particular smartphone.
Like, for connecting your smartphone to a computer, you will be required to download and install the ADB drivers on your computer. Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you will need CDC and VCOM drivers.
We have also included other drivers for different purposes. Simply, head over to the download section of this page and then download the official Xiaomi drivers and Mi PC Suite.
Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB Driver Download: Official Latest Driver
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- Download Xiaomi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
How To Install Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB Driver for your Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i Review
Xiaomi Redmi 9i made its entry in the market in 2020 September. Regarding the display, the phone has got 6.53 inches screen. It support a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The phone runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12.
Moreover, the internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM. It also supports micro-SD card for additional storage. For camera, the phone offers 13MP primary camera with LED flash. 5MP secondary is available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, WLAN, and USB.
Also, if you are interested in downloading the official Xiaomi Mi 8 SE USB driver, then click on the link to download.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.