If you have got this marvelous smartphone and want to download the official USB driver, then you are in the right place here. In this post, we will provide the latest official Oppo USB driver and Oppo PC Suite. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download all the stuff from here.
Oppo USB driver and Oppo PC Suite are very important. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you will need to install them. We have included different drivers for different purposes.
Table of Contents
- Oppo A73 USB Driver and Oppo PC Suite: How To Download and Install It?
- Oppo A73 USB Driver and Oppo PC Suite Download: Free Latest Oppo PC Suite and Drivers
- Oppo A73 Review
Oppo A73 USB Driver and Oppo PC Suite: How To Download and Install It?
You can simply download the USB driver and PC Suite for your Oppo A73 from the download section below. Simply, head over to the download section and you are good to go. Download all the stuff from there.
Once, you are done with the downloading, then watch the video tutorials to install them on your computer.
You can do a lot of things with your Oppo A73 using Oppo PC Suite and installing all the drivers on your computer. Like, transferring files, videos, documents and other things between your computer and a smartphone.
Flashing the firmware and downloading the latest updates on your Oppo A73.
Oppo A73 USB Driver and Oppo PC Suite Download: Free Latest Oppo PC Suite and Drivers
- Download Oppo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Oppo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo A73.
- Download Oppo MediaTek Driver For Oppo A73.
- Download Oppo MTP Driver for Oppo A73.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A73.
How To Install Oppo A73 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing a Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Oppo A73 Review
The phone supports dual sim. The display of the phone features 6.44 inches screen. It runs on Android 10 with Color OS 7.2.
Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB of internal memory along with 6 GB RAM. It also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
Moreover, the phone features Quad 16MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. 16MP secondary camera is available for selfies.
The sensors present on the phone are gyro, proximity, accelerometer, compass, and fingerprint. Oppo A73 offers Li-Po 4015 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are Navy Blue, and Classic Silver.
Price of Oppo A73 in Pakistan is 28,499 Rupees.
Also, if you are interested in downloading Oppo A72 USB driver, the click on the link to download.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.