Oppo A72 was officially released in 2020 with a quad-camera equipped on its back. If you want to download and install the required officially released drivers for your Oppo A72 smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place.
Drivers are mandatory to be installed on the computer in many cases. For example, if you want to transfer the file between your computer and your phone, you will need the required drivers. We will provide you all these Oppo USB drivers for different purposes. Simple download it from the download section below and then watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided in this post.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Download Oppo A72 USB Driver
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A72.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A72.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A72.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A72.
How To Install Oppo A72 USB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Oppo A72 review
Oppo A72 support dual sim mechanism. The phone has got 6.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. It runs on Android 10 with Color OS 7.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the storage, Oppo A72 offers 128 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM including other variant of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. It also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, USB, NFC and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Oppo A72 is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in four awesome colors that are Twilight Black, Stream White, Sky Blue and Aurora Purple.
Oppo A72 price in dollar is about $307.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.