Xiaomi is getting popular day by day with its stunning design and well-featured smartphones. Xiaomi also considers Mi Pad its major shareholder. Mi Pad is one of its awesome releases so far. If you are here to download Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus USB driver, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released Xiaomi USB driver for your Mi Pad 4 Plus. Drivers are very important when it comes to connecting your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device. Transferring files between computers and smartphones require ADB drivers to be installed on the computer. Simply download the required Xiaomi USB drivers from below and then watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
- Download Xiaomi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
How To Install Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus USB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB Driver for your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Review
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 was officially released in 2018, August. It is equipped with a large 10.1 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1200×1920 pixels. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the Mi Pad includes 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. Mi Pad 4 features 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the Mi Pad includes GPS, Bluetooth, USB and WLAN. It includes accelerometer, gyro, compass and proximity sensor. Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is powered by Li-Po 8620 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Black and Rose Gold.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus price is about 260 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.