Do you want to connect your Xiaomi Mi A2 to a computer? If that’s the case, then go ahead download and install the required officially released Xiaomi USB drivers for your smartphone. Installing the required drivers on your computer will manage the connectivity between your smartphone and computer. Here, you will find all the required Xiaomi USB Drivers for your Mi A2 (Mi 6X) smartphone.
Without wasting time, go to the download section of this page and then download all the required Xiaomi ADB/USB drivers for your smartphone. After downloading the drivers, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X) ADB/USB Driver
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
How To Install Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X) USB Driver on Computer
Straightforward Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB Driver for your Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X) Review
Xiaomi Mi A2 supports dual sim. It made its presence in the market with a stunning design. The display is equipped with 5.99 inches LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. It is capable of displaying a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. Android 8.1 (Oreo) version is by default installed on it. It can also be upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) with Android One. For performance purposes, it includes an Octa-Core processor.
It offers enough storage capacity including 32 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. Contributing to benefit its users in such an affordable price, Xiaomi Mi A2 features Dual 12MP + 20MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
Regarding the connectivity, Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6x) includes GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, Infrared port, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X) is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and comes in five colors that are Red, Blue, Gold, Black, and Rose Gold.
Xiaomi Mi A2 price in dollar is about $136.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.