If you are using Blu Grand M2 (2018) smartphone and are looking for its USB Drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Blu Grand M2 (2018). Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Blu Grand M2 (2018)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Blu Grand M2 (2018).
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Blu Grand M2 (2018).
- Download MTP Drivers for Blu Grand M2 (2018).
- Download PC Suite software for Blu Grand M2 (2018).
Blu Grand M2 (2018) Review
Blu Grand M2 (2018) release date is 2018, October. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.2 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 8 or 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 2600 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are black, blue and gold.
Feel free to ask any question related to this post and let us know in the comment section.