Google has introduced a lot of new features and always working on bringing something new for its users. There are a lot of new features, google has recently added to its products. But in this article, we will talk about the google assistant recent update.
Google assistant is one of the popular feature that attract the users most. Now, you can enjoy new features that are added by google in google assistant. These features include different kinds of new assistant voices and also include the option of male or female. Thus by adapting this option, you will be able to choose the voice according to your requirement, whether you are comfortable with male or female voice, you can choose one of them.
Multiple Google assistant voices are quite awesome. In previous Google assistant, you will have to say “OK Google” in order to ask something from Google. But now this command is replaced by “Hey Google”.
In this article, we will guide how to change the Google Assistant Voices. Just follow the methods below:
Simple Steps To change Assistant Voice To Male or Female
- Navigate to Google Assistant by opening the Google Assistant app or long pressing the Home button of your android smartphone.
- After that, command the google assistant “Change Voice”.
- When you command it to change voice, then it will automatically change the voice and will also ask you to confirm.
- You can go through all the voices, Google assistant is providing. Just command “Change voice” and it will automatically come with new voice and will ask you to confirm, if you get the right voice. Just confirm it and that’s it.
Method # 2: How To Listen All The Voices available in Google Assistant
Follow the below steps in order to listen all the voices available.
- Simple to go to “Google Assistant settings”.
- After that, tap on “preferences” and then “Assistant voices”.
- Now, select any color. Every color has unique playback sound
Above are the methods, we want to share with you. If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.