Coolpad Note 5 Lite was officially released in March, 2017. The phone has a simple design. If you are looking for Coolpad USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Coolpad Note 5 Lite smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Coolpad Note 5 Lite
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Coolpad Note 5 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Coolpad Note 5 Lite.
- Download MTP Driver for Coolpad Note 5 Lite.
- Download Coolpad PC Suite Software for Coolpad Note 5 Lite.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 72×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by Quad-Core 1 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB for more storage. With Coolpad Note 5 Lite, you can capture quality photos as it include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The phone support dual sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor.
The phone is powered by 2500 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are grey and gold.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.