Android is popular for its broad features and customization. Android include the flexible interface due to which you can customize anything in android according to your requirement.
Lets talk about the fonts, if you are willing to change or apply custom fonts to your Galaxy phone, then you need to follow this guide. In this tutorial, we will guide you how to download and then apply the custom fonts on your Samsung galaxy smartphone.
Steps To Install any Font on Android Device
- First of all, you need to download the “theme Galaxy” app. Click on the link to download theme Galaxy app.
- After downloading the theme Galaxy app, you need to download the font file and the file type should be with .ttf extension.
- Simply open the “theme galaxy” app. When the application gets opened, in homepage, tap on the “theme Galaxy” option blinking at the top left corner of the screen.
- In menu, navigate to the section called “Extras”. Here you will see the option “Build custom font from .ttf”. Simply tap on it.
- It will ask you to type any name for the font. Therefore type the name for the font.
- After that, simply check the box “pick.ttf file manually” and then select the .ttf extension file which you have downloaded and extracted before.
- Finally tap on the “Build” button. Wait for the build process to complete.
- Then install the APK file, it will also ask you to provide some permissions in order to install the application on your device. proceed with allowing permission to that particular app in order to get installed on your device.
- When the application get successfully installed, then restart your device.
- After your device boots up again, navigate to “settings” on your phone.
- In settings, go to “Display->Font and screen zoom->Font style.
- Simply select the font which you have named it before in Galaxy theme app.
Finally, you have successfully install and apply the custom fonts on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.