Vivo Y83 is on the popular release of this year in 2018, May. The phone includes awesome specifications to give a tough competition to other Android smartphones available in the market. If you are looking for your latest Vivo Y83 drivers, then you are in the right place. just proceed to follow the article and you are good to go.
You will find different types of drivers for your Vivo Y83 smartphone. These drivers include ADB drivers, Vivo CDC drivers, VCOM drivers, MTP drivers, Mediatek driver, and ADB & fastboot setup. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Specifications of Vivo Y83
Vivo Y83 has a lightweight of 150g support dual-sim mechanism. You will be attracted to its beautiful design including awesome display features. It has a large display of 6.22 inches with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The version of software installed on it is the latest Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by the octa-core 2.0 cortex-A53 processor.
As far as the camera is concerned, the phone offers 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity. The phone offers 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
It is powered by 3260 mAh long-lasting battery to increase its performance and stability. The price of Vivo Y83 in India starts at 14,570.
Download USB Drivers for Vivo Y83
- Download ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo Y83.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y83.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y83.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y83.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.