Want to download Samsung J7 Pro USB Driver? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we you will find all the official Samsung J7 Pro USB driver.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operations on your smartphone using computer requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung J7 Pro USB Driver
- Download Samsung Drivers for Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Galaxy J7 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung J7 Pro USB Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung J7 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung j7 Pro USB driver on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
The phone was released in July, 2017 with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen technology. It has a wide large display of 5.5 inches supporting 1080×1920 pixels resolution.
Regarding the internal storage, it offers 32 or 64 GB of internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The processor of the phone include octa-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A53 to support the best performance of the phone.
The camera of the phone is quite awesome, offering 13MP Primary camera with LED flash and 13MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The battery life of the phone is long lasting as it is packed with 3600 mAh battery. It comes in various beautiful colors which are Gold, Rose Gold, Blue and Black.