Gionee A1 Lite is a smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2017, August. The Phone is equipped with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are in search of drivers for your device. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download ADB Driver for Gionee A1 Lite
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee A1 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee A1 Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee A1 Lite.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee A1 Lite.
Specifications of Gionee A1 Lite
Gionee A1 Lite comes with 5.3 inches large display supporting a resolution of 720×1280 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The phone packs 32 GB of internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 64 GB.
For photos and videos, the phone includes 13MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and a 20MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
Gionee A1 Lite is powered by Octa-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 with a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery to increase the stability of the phone. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The price of Gionee A1 Lite in India starts from 7,999.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer.