If you are Gionee Elife E3 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Gionee Elife E3 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Gionee Elife E3
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee Elife E3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee Elife E3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee Elife E3.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee Elife E3.
Gionee Elife E3 Review
The display of the covered by 4.7 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 312 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity, compass and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 1800 mAh battery and comes in four colors which are white, black, pink and blue.
Gionee Elife E3 price in India is 3,599.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.