Gionee M3 was officially released in 2014, November. If you are looking for Gionee M3 USB driver, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Gionee M3 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Gionee Marathon M3
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee Marathon M3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee Marathon M3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee Marathon M3.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee Marathon M3.
Gionee Marathon M3 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 ppi. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor.
After that, when it comes to internal memory, the phone include 8 GB of internal storage with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, compass, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 5000 mAh long-lasting battery and comes in two colors which are white and black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.