Gionee Marathon M5 Lite comes with 3 GB RAM. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Gionee Marathon M5 Lite
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee Marathon M5 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee Marathon M5 Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee Marathon M5 Lite.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee Marathon M5 Lite.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 32 GB of internal memory with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and accelerometer.
The phone is powered by 4000 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is gold. Gionee Marathon M5 Lite price in India is 10,499.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.