Gionee P5 Mini was officially released in 2016, April. If you are looking for Gionee P5 Mini USB Drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Gionee P5 Mini
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee P5 Mini.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee P5 Mini.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee P5 Mini.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee P5 Mini.
Gionee P5 Mini Review
Regarding the display, the phone has 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are white, black and blue.
Price of Gionee P5 Mini is 80 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.