Gionee P5W comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are in search for Gionee P5W USB Driver, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Gionee P5W
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee P5W.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee P5W.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee P5W.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee P5W.
Gionee P5W Specs
Despite of being a low budget smartphone, Gionee P5W is equipped with 5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
When it comes camera, everyone is conscious about it but Gionee P5W will not let you down and bring 5MP primary camer with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies in such a budgetary price tag.
With Gionee P5W, you will also be able to play with Android one of the best version 5.1 (lollipop). The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. Well, in smartphone everyone focus is on long lasting battery life. Gionee P5W is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery Which is enough in this price tag.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.