Do you own Gionee Pioneer P2 smartphone? If yes, then go ahead and download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Gionee Pioneer P2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee Pioneer P2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P2.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee Pioneer P2.
Gionee Pioneer P2 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 powered by 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual sim. The sensors on the phone include compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and accelerometer.
The phone is powered by 1700 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are white and black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.